If you wonder how others’ Tinder inbox looks like, or if you want to know where a certain person is right now, this review of XNSPY mobile tracking software is going to let you know all that. But there’s more that this app can do, and that’s exactly what we are going to cover in this review of XNSPY. We are also going to look into the reasons why people use mobile tracking apps on others’ cell phone or tablet.
What is XNSPY?
XNSPY is a mobile tracking that you install onto a compatible cell phone or tablet, and this will require you to sign up for one of its subscriptions. Once you do that, you are given access to an online web account where data is uploaded from the target device (the one with XNSPY on it). The purpose of review is to help readers understand whether they should be using a mobile tracking app or not.
Is it legal to use this mobile tracking software?
There is nothing wrong in using a mobile tracker unless it’s used wrongfully, which includes secretively using it on a device that you don’t own. You can only use this app after taking a consent from the person who you wish to monitor. XNSPY is primarily used home for monitoring children’s digital devices and at corporate offices to track social activities of employees’ cell phone activity during work hours.
Why do we want you to know about XNSPY?
Within the spectrum of monitoring, XNSPY has some seriously important benefits. Like you can watch over your kids’ mobile activity and control what they can access on their cell phones. XNSPY is perfect to control screen time and to ensure the digital safety of your kids. At work, it can ensure that employees aren’t engaging in harassment of other employees using their cell phones, while you can also track the amount of time that each employee spends on their cell phone.
What can you do with XNSPY?
XNSPY is powerful and it does a lot more than just giving you a few phone logs from the monitored device. The premium that they charge for their app is rightfully justified if you can acknowledge what they are offering. XNSPY can track GPS location, emails, contacts, social media, and so on. We can’t get an exhaustive list of all the 30 features, so here are a few of them to give you an insight about what it can do:
– Location Tracker: XNSPY tracks location in close to real-time. It uses “Find My iPhone” on iOS and “location services” on Android, so the better will be the GPS signals on the monitored device, the more accurate will be the results. With this mobile tracking software, you can also set geofences and keep your kids or employees from visiting certain areas or places.
– Tinder + Social Media Tracker: Because the app is designed for children and employees, it covers social media monitoring extensively. XNSPY gives you access to data from nine different dating and social media apps. This is what you can track on each of the following apps:
— XNSPY (@xnspyofficial) March 7, 2017
– Watchlist Alerts: XNSPY saves you time by giving you alerts for phone logs that you are concerned about. For instance, if there are some contacts, words, locations or even emails that you want to be notified about particularly from the monitored device, XNSPY could do that, by sending you an email every time a Watchlisted activity is recorded.
– App Blocker: You can prevent your employees from accessing malicious apps during work or you can refrain your kids from accessing underage apps. XNSPY can block all stock and third-party apps installed on a device.
XNSPY – Tinder Mobile tracking software for iOS & Android
XNSPY works with all Android and iOS device and so does its Tinder activity tracking feature. It’s a multi-platform app that works with almost every Android and iOS device. These are the OS-compatibility details:
- Android: Gingerbread 2.3 or above (up to Android Nougat 7.0)
- iOS: iOS 6.0 or above (up to iOS 9.0.3 on Jailbreak and iOS 10.2.1 on iCloud)
XNSPY: Jailbreak vs. iCloud
While xnspy app requires a one-time installation on the device that you wish to monitor, there is an exception to this rule. If you know the iCloud account details of the target person, you can simply add them to your web account and start monitoring.
Is it worth the money?
XNSPY is totally worth every dime if mobile monitoring is a need for you. If you have kids or employees whose online and cell phone activity you are concerned about, then there is no reason to think twice before using XNSPY as it’s legal to use.
You can find more information about XNSPY mobile tracking software here.